Being on a keto diet is awesome. And being able to cook amazing dishes for yourself is even more fun. However we all run out of ideas every now and then. Hence we decided to give you a post with 10 amazing keto recipes you are just going to love! Let's jump right in.
Creamy Garlic Butter Salmon
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 21 oz (600 g) salmon filets skin on or off
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 6 cloves garlic minced
• 1/2 cup dry white wine* or chicken broth
• 1 1/2 cups reduced fat cream**
• 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
• Juice of 1/2 a lemon
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season salmon with salt, pepper and garlic powder all over and Sear in the hot pan, flesh-side down first, for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Once cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in the same skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Pour in the white wine or broth; allow to reduce to half while scraping any bits off of the bottom of the pan.
3. Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the cream and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
4. Add the parmesan cheese and allow sauce to gently simmer for a further minute or so until the cheese melts and sauce thickens.
5. Add the salmon back into the pan, sprinkle with parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice. Taste test sauce and adjust salt and pepper, if needed.
6. Serve over pasta, rice or steamed veg. And enjoy!
Boiled Eggs With Veggies
Instructions and Ingredients:
• Two hard boiled eggs
• Roasted broccoli
• Chili roasted chickpeas
Shirataki Pasta with Meat Sauce
• Beef 1/4 pound
• Shirataki noodles 4 Oz
• Tomato paste 1 small can
• Onions 1/2
• Turmeric - A dash
• Black Pepper -A dash
• Salt - 1 tsp
• Basil - sprinkle as much as desired.
1. Rinse and clean shirataki noodles throughly
2. Boil Shirataki noodles for 2-3 minutes
3. On separate pan stir-fry onions for 2-3 minutes on high .
4. Add beef and stir-fry till throughly cooked .
5. Add tomato paste, turmeric, salt and pepper
6. Mix well and let it cook on medium for 10 minutes
7. Add beef paste on top of your noodles
8. Sprinkle basil and enjoy
Delicious Keto Dark Hot Chocolate
• Daketoshop’s Dark chocolate keto collagen,
• Hot water,
• Heavy cream &
• Mint to adorn
1. Boil hot water and add Daketoshop's keto dark chocolatepowder
2. Stir well and add heavy cream
3. Add mint to adorn
Daketoshop's Keto Pancake
• 2/3 cup of Birch Bender’s keto pancake mix
• 1/2 cup of water .
• 1 scoop DaKetoShop Dark Chocolate Keto Collagen protein
1.Mix 2/3 cup birch bender's keto pancake with 1 scoop of Daketoshop's dark chocolate.
2. Add half cup of water and stir well.
3. Add 1 tbsp of butter to the pan and pour paste
4. Cook for 3 mins each side and voila!
* Optionally you can add some heavy whipping cream to the mix to make it creamier.
We hope you like these recipes. please leave comments below and let us know what you think.